This Popponessett Inn wedding was simply the sweetest – just like this couple. Due to Doug being in the military, they had to be long distance for a year of their relationship, so this wedding was so exciting because they were finally going to spend forever together!
Maddie & Doug’s day was filled with lots of white and romantic greenery, accented by a soft slate blue that was perfect for their beach wedding. Maddie wore her mom’s veil for her something old, and she also had Doug’s military name tag sewn into her gown as her something blue. Their table numbers were framed letters that they wrote to one another; how sweet is that?!
This was truly an emotional and beautiful day, and we loved celebrating with Maddie & Doug. Enjoy every minute of married life, you two! Congrats again, newlyweds!!
Thanks to the amazing vendors who helped make this wedding so very special:
– florist: Audrey at Roche Bros.
– cake/desserts/favors: Mother of the Bride, Leslie Shinn (so sweet!!)
– bride’s dress: LVD Consignment in Nashville
– bridesmaids’ dresses: BHLDN
– groomsmen’s suits: Macy’s
– groomsmen’s ties: BHLDN
– hair: Salon 151
– DJ: DJ Danny Walsh (always a pleasure working with you, Danny!!!)
– videographer: Harborview Studios
– invitations/paper goods: Pink Polka Dot