The most common question couples ask me is where to meet for their engagement session. There are so many factors to consider (see this post for more) but I do have a few locations that I always enjoy returning to. Here are my top 7 favorite spots right now.
- Nobska Light – This beach is super gorgeous with rocks out in the water and the lighthouse in the background. We can get lovely greenery, stunning views, and pink sunsets on the ocean – totally dreamy for your engagement session!
- The Knob – The best of both worlds, this location has a small hike to the point overlooking the ocean. Perfect for couples who love the beach and the woods, and are up for a little adventure.
- Bradley Estate – Gosh, this place is a hidden treasure! Pretty gardens surround this brick estate, creating an ideal spot for your classic New England engagement photos. And not far from the Cape or Boston!
- Newport Mansions & Cliffwalk – Be sure to wear your walking shoes to this spot, as you will want to explore the entire 3.5 mile walk, although you don’t have to because there are literally breath-taking photo spots all along this path. Mansions and oceanside cliffs make this a super romantic engagement session location!
- Bourne Farm – Looking for a rustic barn on Cape Cod? Bourne Farm is the perfect location for your engagement session! Rolling fields and a gray shingled barn are just some of the charms.
- Ocean Edge – For couples looking to have gardens and beach photos, Ocean Edge is a good fit. The architecture totally looks like a fairytale, and there is the most beautiful tree in the front yard. A small (pretty) boardwalk brings you to the ocean for a completely different photo feel.
- Colt State Park – Located in RI, some features of this location are a gorgeous stone bridge, ocean views, as well as plenty of green space to explore.
BONUS – Onset Bay
Okay, full disclosure, this is literally my neighborhood. And oh my goodness, it is PRETTY. It is a great beach location that is *typically* not super busy even in the summer months. Plus, I know all the secret spots. ; )
I totally love exploring new places, too! Let me know if you have a spot that is special to you and your fiance, as that will make your photos even more meaningful. *swoon*