We’ve had the honor of photographing some really incredible weddings over these past seven years. Our couples have allowed us to witness some really amazing memories made for them and the locations were breathtaking. We’ve decided to compile a little list of our favorite venues in and around Cape Cod, Massachusetts! These are ones we have photographed or they are on our dream list for future weddings (in no particular order!!) We hope you enjoy!!
- Wychmere Beach Club – We’ve had the pleasure of photographing a wedding here and it was AMAZING (we also will be back here again in 2019 with some other wonderful couples!!!). If you want views of the ocean for your ceremony, a GORGEOUS reception and an amazing team to take care of you…then look no further -Wychmere Beach Club is just for you! There’s options for lodging and you can dance the night away in their lovely space with all your friends and family! I love as a photographer just how many options there are for portraits, endless places to create that special moment between you and your love. 🙂 If you haven’t visited…you are missing out! Make a trip out there if you’re looking for a great outdoor/indoor wedding space!
- Winnetu Oceanside Resort, Martha’s Vineyard – This hotel has it all, from the gorgeous venue space to the lovely grounds, it’s a dream come true.This Martha’s Vineyard hotel offers views overlooking South Beach in Edgartown, MA. An adjoining outdoor, ocean-view Terrace provides a unique indoor-outdoor wedding reception location. Did I mention they have a pool? Any place that has everything you need in one place is perfection!!
- Chatham Bars Inn – Chatham is THE PLACE for gorgeous, elegant beach weddings. So gorgeous I would call it a “Gleach”-Glammed up Beach. (yep I just made that up) Chatham Bars Inn remains the only luxury destination on Cape Cod where you can hold a toes-in-the-sand ceremony, right on their private beach. Looking for a beach view but want a elegant feel? Look no further, they’ve got ya covered!
- Pilgrim Monument – Hands down this is probably one of my biggest dream venues…the views breathtaking!! The grounds of the historic Pilgrim Monument Provincetown Museum have incredible views of Provincetown and the harbor. Plus, it’s a blank slate for you to design the wedding of your dreams. A historic venue with a gorgeous view, this is another must on your list of wedding venues!
- Wequassett Resort – Picture the two of you exchanging vows on the beautifully manicured seaside lawn, surrounded by lush flower gardens with a backdrop of tranquil Pleasant Bay. The open reception space overlooking the ocean makes this a top spot for the elegant party with lots of portrait opportunities around the grounds! I am also all about the customer experience and they are on their A-Game when it comes to treating their guests to a great time at their venue. Friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable makes Wequassett a perfect spot to host your wedding!!
- Eastward Ho! Country Club – Overlooking scenic Pleasant Bay, the 9th Green and 18th Green; this is the perfect setting for your wedding. The staff at Eastward Ho! are dedicated to providing you and your guests with outstanding and attentive service, exquisite cuisine and attention to detail. It’s lovely gardens and manicured lawns are the perfect place to say “I Do”.
- Popponessett Beach Club – We’ve photographed numerous weddings here over the years and it’s honestly like a home away from home for me. It’s beautiful tented space and beachfront property boast some pretty incredible backdrops for portraits. It’s a great space to customize with your personal details and truly make your own. Then dance the night away under the twinkling lights with the sound of the ocean behind you.
- Whale Watch Estate, Nantucket – This venue is a true hidden gem. Perfect for a destination wedding on the island, this property has three houses for your special guests to stay right with you! This luxury estate has direct oceanfront steps down to your own private beach, complete with bonfire pit, and a huge yard for events. Large wrap around porches and decks offer some of the best views on Nantucket! You can rent the place for the entire weekend which makes it a top wedding destination in my book!
- Truro Vineyards – Probably one of the prettiest Vineyards you’ll find in the area. Another location with gorgeous views, yummy wine and impeccable service. This is another dream wedding venue for me! Truro’s seaside light is exquisite and the vineyard grounds are pristine. It’s classically gorgeous and really speaks to the high end bride who has a refined sense of style, match made in heaven!
- Bourne Farm – I’ve been here a few times and each time it made me fall in love with it more. The barn is an amazing space for a cocktail hour and there is so much space with sweeping views to host your tented wedding reception! It’s tucked away with rolling fields and trees of all different kinds! It’s a blank canvas waiting to be created into a masterpiece just for your wedding.
We can’t wait to return to these places this year, and hope to try out some of these gorgeous new ones in the upcoming seasons! Maybe 2020 will bring us to even more special wedding venues… pretty please??