Happy New Year! 2016 is shaping up to be an awesome year of photos. Our business grows more and more every year, and so do we! Here are some 2016 resolutions and changes coming to Amanda MacDonald Photography in this upcoming year:
- Our commitment to eco-friendly business prompted a switch to an equally environmentally conscious album company. Now all shipping TO us as well as from us will be recyclable and products are printed using less toxic chemicals than traditional options. Yay, Earth! (Read more about our amazing album company here.)
- #ManlyMonday – Jason will be contributing to the blog with a man’s point of view on wedding planning, photos, and more!
- You can now join the AMP community on Facebook as an AMPBride! Look in your messages for your upcoming invite.
- New ordering kits will be going out to our couples to help with the process after the wedding day.
- We will make the complete switch to prime lens. This means more creamy backgrounds and tack-sharp images.
- Print credits will now also available for purchase. Perfect for you to guarantee yourself some fabulous wall displays after your big day. These also make great wedding gifts to ask for!
- Look out for our new branding – same awesome photos. Jason and I are officially a team, and this year he gets to be part of the website design too. Big reveal coming soon…
We are so blessed to be a part of your special moments, and look forward to all 2016 will bring. Subscribe now to the blog to see all the latest put into action. For now, let’s ring in the year together with some fab ring shots!