We have been looking back on 2019 as the year comes to a close, and WOW! What a season it has been!! We are so lucky to love what we do and have amazing couples to work with! Here is a review of all that happened for Jason and I this year:
- We photographed 23 weddings and 9 engagement sessions at 20 new locations (and one on a boat!)
- We hired our fabulous assistant, Hope, and have LOVED working with her!
- I photographed 3 styled sessions planned by the wonderful Jenny at Wedding Boston
- I worked as a second photographer with the amazing Jess Gabeler at a dream RI wedding venue
- Jason and I celebrated our 9 year wedding anniversary together
- We were published on Wedding Boston, Heather Renee Celebrations, & Tacari Weddings
- We photographed a wedding at The Bedford Village Inn, where Jason and I said our vows years ago.
- We photographed a rehearsal dinner for the first time (and hopefully not last!)
- We had 6 couples include their dog in their wedding and/or engagement – we love meeting all your fur babies!!
- Jason and I took a cruise to Bermuda, and it was so nice to travel a bit this year!
- We started using HoneyBook for agreements and electronic payments
- Wow! We received 14,782 likes, 804 comments, and grew to 788 followers on Instagram this year @amacdonaldphoto
- We won Best of the Knot 2019 – all thanks to you!!!
Thank you all so so much for the honor of celebrating and witnessing your love stories, it’s truly so magical and we cannot express our gratitude enough for choosing us out of thousands of talented photographers. We are so grateful to work with the best couples and vendors. We love each one of you so much and THANK YOU again! Enjoy some of our favorite photographic moments from 2019: