We have been looking back on 2018 as the year comes to a close, and we realize how lucky we are to love what we do and have amazing couples to work with! Here is a review of all that happened for Jason and I this year:
- We photographed 21 weddings and 17 engagement sessions at 24 new locations and in 3 different states
- We second shot a gorgeous wedding with the wonderful Leah Haydock
- We photographed our first-ever styled session, planned by the always-amazing Emma Breen Events
- Jason and I celebrated our 8 year wedding anniversary together
- We took maternity photos with a past AMP couple in the same place as their engagement session – so special!
- We photographed a proposal for the first time (and hopefully not last!)
- We were published on Glittery Bride, Zola, Wedding Boston, & WeddingLovely
- We photographed 2 weddings with the same family! Doug married Maddie this past spring, and his sister Christina married Matt this past fall.
- We traveled the furthest (so far) for a wedding – Montana y’all!
- We updated our website to this new beautiful design
- Wow! We received 34,189 likes, 1,938 comments, and 547 followers on Instagram this year @amacdonaldphoto
- We won Best of the Knot 2018 and Couple’s Choice Award – all thanks to you!!!
We are truly blessed to have shared this fantastic year with all of our amazing couples, vendors, family and friends! Enjoy some of our favorite photographic moments from 2018: