Totally in love with this space, this wedding party, this couple… well, this entire wedding. Bourne Farm has easily become one of my favorite venues, just because its SO beautiful!! Christina & Matt made it their own with beautiful details like the antique doors leading to their ceremony aisle, gorgeous hand-lettered wooden signs, and lots of greenery and hydrangeas. Their dusty blue color palette was absolutely perfect for their first look and portraits on the beach at the Sea Crest Hotel, and was beautiful against the trees and rustic barn of Bourne Farm. Christina and Matt shared an emotional first look and letters before their ceremony, which is our absolute favorite tradition! Gosh, I could go on and on about how amazing this day was, but I’ll just let the photos show you!!
We were honored to capture the love, fun, and overall amazingness of this couple at Bourne Farm. Cheers, Christina & Matt!
Also a big thank you to the wonderful vendors who helped make this day perfect:
– Venue: Getting Ready: Sea Crest Beach Hotel ; Ceremony/Reception: Bourne Farm
– Coordinator: Lisa Kitterage
– Florist: All About Flowers For Weddings – Judy Fligg
– Cake/Dessert Buffet: Casual Gourmet
– Bridesmaid Dresses: Joanna August
– Wedding Dress: Brand: Christos ; Bought at Ceremony (Beacon Hill)
– Suits: Calvin Klein – Men’s Warehouse
– Hair/Makeup: Michelle’s Hair and Beauty Bridal
– DJ: Tom Bennett – Tommy Bomb Entertainment, LLC
– Invitations: PurpleInkPress Etsy – Shauna Rue
– Linens: By florist – All About Flowers For Weddings – Judy Fligg
– Caterer: Casual Gourmet