This is a new type of post for me but I plan to do it annually because it is getting me SO excited for the upcoming wedding season! The 2018 wedding season for us goes all the way until October when we end the year with a wedding weekend on Nantucket. We have 18 weddings in 2018 and one is already down! This past weekend, Jess & Dan kicked off the year with a beautiful spring wedding at The Salem Cross Inn in West Brookfield, Massachusetts
Of our 17 weddings this year, only 6 of them are at venues we’ve photographed at before. Which means lots of new & exciting corners of New England and Cape Cod to explore! Here are some of the venues where our couples are saying “I Do”…
Chatham Bars Inn (MA)
Popponesset Inn (MA)
Plimoth Plantation (MA)
Woodstock Inn (VT)
Dennis Inn (MA)
Bank Street Beach (MA)
Flying Bridge (MA)
Shining Tides (MA)
Bourne Farm (MA)
Zukas Hilltop Barn (MA)
Wequassett Resort (MA)
Whale Watch Estate (MA)
How Did They Find Us?
• Referrals from Past Brides
• Online Searches on The Knot, Wedding Wire & Google
• Social Media
• Referrals from Coordinators
(Elizabeth from Shining Tides – can’t wait to work with you!)
• Referrals from Fellow Photographers
(Ashley Tilton, thank you!)
• Wedding Shows (Pinehills + Boston with Wedding Day Expositions)
Some Fun Facts:
• The average AMP 2018 couple booked us 12 months in advance
• These couples live in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire, Connecticut, Philadelphia, Montana, Florida, and New York. (so needless to say, I use FaceTime a lot).
- This year will bring us the furthest I have ever gone. I am super thrilled to photograph my sister-in-law’s wedding in Montana. Big sky, here we come!
• We are photographing 2 weddings with the same family! Doug is marrying Maddie this spring, and his sister Christina is marrying Matt later this fall. Can’t wait to celebrate with this family twice!!
Time to meet some of the 2018 AMP couples…
Oh.em.gee we are so excited to celebrate with all these pretty couples!! See you in 2018. 🙂